Thank you for your interest in St. Catherine of Siena Academy!
Our mission is to educate young women to develop their feminine genius—their unique dignity, identity, gifts as women created in the image of God.
Established just under a decade ago, St. Catherine’s has grown into a thriving and rapidly growing school of 260 students. We seek to form the whole woman through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, vibrant spiritual life, competitive athletics, and constant opportunities for service, leadership, and personal growth.
Above all, we strive for our students to be confident in who God created them to be: women of faith and dignity, women of ingenuity and intelligence, women of integrity and heart, ready to be a light in the world.
Come experience the SCA sisterhood!
HSPT Prep Course at St. Catherine’s: Saturday, November 2, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Fall Open House: Sunday, October 20, 1-3 p.m.
Spring Open House: Sunday, February 2, 1-3 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23 at St. Catherine
- Saturday, December 7 at St. Catherine (with accommodations)
- Saturday, February 1 at St. Catherine
Priority Application Deadline for 2020-21: January 9, 2020
How to Apply
Click here to see an at-a-glance overview of the entire admissions process, from shadowing to freshmen orientation.
- Attend a Shadow Day (Held on Wednesdays, from late September to early May)
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT):
- Prepare for the HSPT with St. Catherine’s: Nov. 2 (optional)
- Take the HSPT at St. Catherine’s: Nov. 23, Dec. 7, or Feb. 1
- Submit your application through our Online Admissions Portal – Priority deadline: Jan. 9, 2020
- For step-by-step online app instructions, click here.
- Family interview with the Principal and/or Admissions Director, if requested by the Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Audrey Sutherland at email@example.com or 248-946-4848, ext. 132.