- Schedule a tour
- Submit a completed application including:
- Student profile
- Teacher recommendation from a current teacher of a core subject
- SCA supplement
- All high school report cards, standardized test scores, and all pertinent records
- Schedule a family interview with the Admissions Office and/or Principal
- Submit an IEP or 504 plan if your student has one currently in place
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher (some exceptions may apply)
- Submit all current health appraisals prior to admittance
- Transfers must take place by the first week of the second semester (some exceptions may apply)
A student desiring to transfer to SCA must have a completed student profile and an acceptable academic record that aligns with SCA’s curriculum and standards. While academic performance is extremely important in the acceptance process at SCA, the reported character of a student by her school, and family interview holds significant weight in the decision making process.
SCA maintains a strong emphasis on the spiritual, academic, physical, and social well being of every student. A transfer student should possess a keen desire to grow in wisdom and understanding in all of these areas and in discovering her feminine genius. When all of the above has been taken into consideration a student’s acceptance or nonacceptance is a discretionary decision made by the Administration of St. Catherine of Siena Academy. Upon acceptance, all transfer students will be on a ninety-day probationary period.
Transfer applications for the 2020-2021 school year are processed in the online application portal alongside those for incoming freshmen. If SCA is the only school you plan to apply to, click here for instructions on using the application portal.
For questions regarding the transfer process, please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tiffany at 248-946-4848 Ext. 132
Families with additional questions should contact the Catholic League office at 313-237-5960.