- This event has passed.
A Night in Siena
April 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Save the date, Saturday, April 24, 2021
About this Event:
The Annual Benefit Gala, A Night In Siena, is St. Catherine’s largest fundraising event and the showpiece of the school’s social calendar. Proceeds from this event go towards tuition assistance and the operating expenses of the school. Every year A Night In Siena includes an impressive collection of silent and live auction items fine dining, drinks, and time to socialize with friends. The Special Appeal is a paddle raise item during the live auction portion of the event to fund the tuition assistance program.
- 5:00 PM Private Mass at St. Catherine of Siena Academy for Gala Attendees
- 6:00 – 6:45 PM Pick-up pre-ordered dinners to take home or dine under the outside tent under the stars!
- 7:00 PM LIVE Auction Opens (VIRTUAL ONLY)
- 7:30 PM Drawing of Raffle Winner, $10,000 Prize
- 7:50 PM Live Auction Ends
- 9:00 PM Silent Auction CLOSES