St. Cate’s Café
St. Cate’s Café, located adjacent to the lounge area in the athletic atrium, provides a relaxed area to socialize, study, and eat. The Café will be open from 3:00pm to 3:45pm, for those students who are staying after school for various reasons. The Café offers sandwiches, treats and assorted drinks. A vending machine is in the Dining Hall for those times when the Café is closed.
St. Cate’s Kitchen
A lunch menu for the month will be published and posted on the school website, Power School and the bulletin board outside of the Dining Hall. Items are sold as a meal or a la carte and range in price from $0.75 to $7.00.
The following lunch options will be offered from the kitchen:
- a salad/sandwich bar (greens, fruits, veggies and sandwich fixings)
- a hot line that offers the day’s hot food options and soup
- a grab and go sandwich and pre-made salad station
The kitchen will also offer box lunch options for student athletes on game days.
Lunch Account Information
St. Cate’s Kitchen is cashless.
- Students will be issued a four-digit pin that links to their lunch account.
- All lunch balances and transactions can be found in the parent portal under Lunch.
- Parents and students are responsible for checking and knowing their lunch balance.
- As a lunch balance drops, parents will receive notice to add more money to the lunch account.
- If a lunch account drops below zero during a transaction, a student may choose to pay cash for the difference or a one-time override will be issued.
- All students with a negative lunch balance will not be able to charge a lunch.
- A hungry student with a negative lunch balance, will be able to select a pre-made bag lunch (sandwich, fruit & drink) from the kitchen.
- Lunch deposits will be refunded upon a student’s final departure from SCA.
- Volunteers are always welcome and needed in the kitchen. We can always use help prepping, serving and cleaning.
- Please contact Jacki Green if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, I look forward to serving you,
Mrs. Jacqueline Green
Director of Culinary Services