St. Catherine’s curriculum is college-preparatory and aligned to rigorous standards above and beyond the Common Core. Our Theology Program aligns to the standards of the United States Council of Catholic Bishops. Within each curricular area, teachers work to incorporate the art of rhetoric, critical thinking, and real-world application. Students are taught using lecture, Socratic Method, project-based learning, and technology.
At SCA all students are required to complete 26.0 academic credits and 110 service hours to graduate.
- 4.0 credits of English
- 4.0 credits of Mathematics
- 3.0 credits of Science
- 3.0 credits of Social Studies
- 4.0 credits of Catholic Theology
- 2.0 credits of Latin
- 1.0 credit of Philosophy
- 1.0 credit of Physical Education
- 1.0 credit of Visual/Performing/Applied Arts
- 3.0 credits of additional electives