Mental Health & Crisis Resources
Getting help is getting easier! Michigan residents can now call or text to get immediate help when they need it.
- Michigan Confidential Text Counseling Support
- Text RESTORE to 74174
- Available 24/7
- For those facing a mental health crisis including everything from anxiety and financial issues to suicide and domestic violence.
- For Local Resources
- Call 211
- For getting information on essential needs like food or shelter, mental health care, and substance or domestic abuse help.
- SCA’s Counselors
- Oakland County Crisis Line (Common Ground): (248) 456-0909 or (800) 231-1127
- Macomb County Crisis Line: (586) 307-9100
- Wayne County Crisis Line: (313) 224-7000 or (877) 909-3590
- Havenwyck Hospital: (248) 373-9200
- Troy Beaumont Hospital: (248) 964-5000
- Teen 2 Teen Talk Line: (248) 292-0194
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Hotline: (877) 922-1274
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: (800) 273-8255
Apps to Help You Destress
The need to keep up and constantly being in front of our screens can overwhelm us at times. These apps can help take the edge off and even provide a little balance!
- Hallow – A Catholic Prayer & Meditation App
- Laudate – App full of Catholic devotional resources
- Headspace – An app that helps users learn how to meditate
- Calm – This app helps build mental stamina
Resources for Easing Anxiety
OK2SAY is a student safety program which allows students to confidentially report tips on potential harm or criminal activities directed at school students, school employees, and schools. It uses a comprehensive communication system to facilitate tip sharing among students, parents, school personnel, community mental health service programs, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and law enforcement officials about harmful behaviors that threaten to disrupt the learning environment.
Tips can be submitted 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week by telephone, text message, email, mobile app, or via the OK2SAY website. ·
- Call: 8-555-OK2SAY (855-565-2729)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text to 652729 (OK2SAY)
- Download the OK2SAY phone app for iPhone or Android