Uniforms display a commitment to learning and provide an atmosphere of respect and equality for the students. The following guidelines must be adhered to during the school day unless otherwise directed. Students out of uniform will be given demerit(s). Consistent and/or flagrant violation of the dress and uniform code will result in detention(s) and, if necessary, in-school suspension.
The uniform consists of:
- Short-sleeved or long-sleeved, banded, white polo with SCA crest*
- V-neck, long-sleeved, purple, pull-over sweater with SCA crest* (V-neck to be worn on selected feast days and other formal days)
- Long-sleeve purple quarter-zip pullover with SCA crest* (New for the 2020-2021 academic year)
- Seniors: Long sleeve black cardigan sweater with SCA crest*
- Grey kilt skirt with SCA monogram* – Must be HEMMED (not rolled) to no shorter than 2 inches above the knee
- White or black socks must be worn and visible
- White or black opaque tights may be worn – no patterns
- White or black full-length leggings may be worn (Please note: joggers are not acceptable, leggings with mesh cut-outs are not allowed)
- Shoes should be all black, closed-toe, closed-back, with less than 1-inch heel, no fur or faux-fur lining, no white or other colored logo/decorations (e.g. Nike “swoosh” and the like must be BLACK). Note: athletic shoes can be worn but only if they are ALL BLACK. No exceptions will be allowed for any reason.
- Purple SCA gym shirt* (SCA gym sweatshirt optional)
- Black SCA gym shorts* (SCA running shorts/sweats optional and can be purchased at SCA school store)
*Items marked with an * MUST be purchased at Educational Outfitters.