Uniforms display a commitment to learning and provide an atmosphere of respect and equality for the girls. The following guidelines must be adhered to during the school day unless otherwise directed.
The uniform consists of:
- Short-sleeved or long-sleeved, banded, white polo with SCA Crest*
- V-neck, long-sleeved, purple pullover sweater vest with SCA Crest*
- Long-sleeved, purple sweater with SCA crest*
- Long-sleeved SCA crest fleece*
- Grey kilt skirt with SCA monogram – no shorter than two inches above the knee in length
- White or black socks – no ankle socks
- White or black opaque tights – no patterns
- White or black leggings may be worn in the winter (Please note: joggers are not acceptable, leggings with mesh cutouts are not allowed, and there should be no gap between socks and leggings)
- Seniors ONLY: Long sleeve black cardigan sweater with SCA Crest (optional)*
- Purple SCA gym shirt* (SCA gym sweatshirt optional)
- Black SCA gym shorts* (SCA gym sweats optional)
*All of the above MUST be purchased at Educational Outfitters.
23317 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington, MI 48336
Visit their website for more information or to order online.
JACKETS, SWEATSHIRTS, FLEECES, BOOTS AND OTHER OUTDOOR WEAR ARE NOT TO BE WORN DURING INSTRUCTIONAL HOURS.
Shoes should be all black, closed toe, closed-back, with less than 1 inch heel and with no white or other colored sole, no fur or faux-fur lining, no white or other colored logo (e.g. Nike “swoosh” and the like must be BLACK). Note: athletic shoes can be worn but only if they are ALL BLACK. No exceptions will be allowed for any reason.
Jewelry and Accessories
Students may wear simple earrings, watches, and simple bracelets.
No hats, caps, or other kinds of head gear may be worn on campus during school hours.
Makeup is allowed to enhance one’s beauty, but not to mask it. Extreme makeup, hair color, piercings or tattoos are prohibited.
For any questions please contact the Dean of Students, Daniel Bumpus.