Uniforms display a commitment to learning and provide an atmosphere of respect and equality for the girls. The following guidelines must be adhered to during the school day unless otherwise directed.
The uniform consists of:
- Short-sleeved or long-sleeved, banded, white polo with SCA Crest
- V-neck, long-sleeved, purple pullover sweater with SCA Crest
- Grey kilt skirt with SCA monogram – no shorter than two inches above the knee in length
- White or black knee socks – no patterns
- White or black opaque tights – no patterns
- Seniors ONLY: Long sleeve black cardigan sweater with SCA Crest (optional)
- All students: Long-sleeve, purple, full-zip fleece with SCA Crest (optional)
- Purple SCA gym shirt (SCA gym sweatshirt optional)
- Black SCA gym shorts (SCA gym sweats optional)
All of the above MUST be purchased at Educational Outfitters.
23317 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington, MI 48336
Visit their website for more information or to order online.
JACKETS, SWEATSHIRTS, FLEECES, BOOTS AND OTHER OUTDOOR WEAR ARE NOT TO BE WORN DURING INSTRUCTIONAL HOURS.
Dress shoes are required and must be black, closed toed with no heel. They must have no markings, designs, or other colors. Athletic style shoes are not acceptable.
Jewelry and Accessories
Students may wear simple earrings, watches, and simple bracelets.
No hats, caps, or other kinds of head gear may be worn on campus during school hours.
Makeup is allowed to enhance one’s beauty, but not to mask it. Extreme makeup, hair color, piercings or tattoos are prohibited.
For any questions please contact the Assistant Principal.