Come be a Star for a Day!
Dear Prospective SCA Parent,
We would love to have your daughter come be a Star for a Day and witness firsthand the tremendous opportunities that await her at SCA. During her Shadow Day visit, she will sit in on classes, meet teachers, attend Mass, tour our state-of-the-art facilities, and learn more about SCA’s athletics, arts, extracurricular programs, service learning, and incomparable sisterhood!
This is such an exciting time for St. Catherine of Siena Academy. We look forward to having your daughter spend a day with us!
Upcoming Shadow Days
- Friday, Oct. 25 (7-8th graders)
- Oct. 30 (8th graders only)
- Nov. 6 (8th graders only)
- Nov. 13 (7-8th graders)
- Nov. 20 (8th graders only)
- (No Shadow Day Nov. 27 due to Thanksgiving Break)
Shadow Day Quick Facts
- Unless otherwise specified, Shadow Days are held from late September to early May on Wednesdays.
- The day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m. Drop off and pick up is at the Main Office.
- Shadow Day registration must be received by the admissions office at least one week prior to the requested Wednesday.
- Participants will be paired up with a St. Catherine of Siena student ambassador for the day and will attend classes, Mass, and lunch with the ambassador.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided for student participants, or she may bring a lunch.
- On Wednesdays, SCA students do have a 20 minute reading period after lunch, so all shadows should bring a book to read.
- Shadow Day participants must be dressed appropriately and in modest attire.
- Please bring a book to read, notebook, and pen.
- Tablets, iPads, and phones are not permitted during the Shadow Day.
For more specific details, see the Shadow Day FAQ.