Come be a Star for a Day! Click here to sign up.
Dear Prospective SCA Parent,
We would love to have your daughter come be a Star for a Day and witness firsthand the tremendous opportunities that await her at SCA. During her Shadow Day visit, she will sit in on classes, meet teachers, attend Mass, tour our state-of-the-art facilities, and learn more about SCA’s athletics, arts, extracurricular programs, service learning, and incomparable sisterhood!
This is such an exciting time for St. Catherine of Siena Academy. We look forward to having your daughter spend a day with us!
Upcoming Shadow Days
Shadow Days are open to all 7th and 8th graders girls. Upcoming available dates are:
- Feb. 28
- Mar. 7
- Mar. 14
- Apr. 4
Shadow Day Quick Facts
- Unless otherwise specified, Shadow Days are held from late September to early May on Thursdays.
- The day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m. Drop off and pick up is at the Main Office.
- Shadow Day registration must be received by the admissions office at least one week prior to the requested Thursday.
- Participants will be paired up with a St. Catherine of Siena student ambassador for the day and will attend classes, Mass, and lunch with the ambassador.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided for student participants, or she may bring a lunch.
- Shadow Day participants must be dressed appropriately and in modest attire.
- Please bring a book to read, notebook, and pen.
- Tablets, iPads, and phones are not permitted during the Shadow Day.
For more specific details, see the Shadow Day FAQ sheet.