Tuition Assistance from St. Catherine of Siena for 2022-23 Academic Year
St. Catherine of Siena Academy awards tuition assistance based on financial need as determined by FACTS Management, an independent third-party contractor.
Tuition Assistance Opens for Applications: November 1, 2021
Tuition Assistance Priority Application deadline for Class of 2026: December 13, 2021*
Tuition Assistance deadline: January 31, 2022, then rolling.
*Note: To receive the award amount by in the acceptance package mailed out in January, please submit your tuition assistance paperwork by December 13, 2021.
Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance for the 2021-22 Academic Year
The Archdiocese of Detroit (AOD) provides tuition assistance grants to Catholic families who both reside within the Archdiocese of Detroit AND whose children attend Catholic schools located within the boundaries of the Archdiocese of Detroit. Parents are invited to apply for Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance for the 2021-22 academic year beginning January 22. Deadlines to apply are April 30 for the first round of awards and June 30 for the second round of awards.
AOD Tuition Assistance Important Dates:
- Open to Apply: January 22, 2021
- Deadline to apply (first round): May 21, 2021
- Deadline to apply (second round): June 30, 2021
Note, if you are applying for assistance from the AOD, you will need to print and review the two documents below. More information about the program can be found at https://www.detroitcatholicschools.org/tuition-assistance-scholarships and in the Parent Information document linked there (available in both English and Spanish).
Requirements and Process
- Financial need must be demonstrated.
- Applications for assistance from St. Catherine of Siena Academy and the Archdiocese of Detroit must be submitted online using the Facts Student Grant & Aid link on the FACTS SCA login page. The same family application can be used for both SCA and AOD tuition assistance.
- There is a $30 on-line application fee.
For additional information, please contact the business office at 248-946-4848 ext 131 or email email@example.com.
For more information on the FACTS Management Grant and Aid process, refer to the flyer below. You can also contact FACTS customer care at 866-441-4637