- Attend a Shadow Day
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Submit all steps of application online:
- If St. Catherine’s is the only Catholic High School you are applying to, submit your app through the SCA Application Portal. Click here for SCA Application Instructions.
- If you are applying to St. Catherine’s AND other Catholic High Schools, submit your app through the Collaborative Application Portal. Click here for Collaborative Application Instruction
- Family interview with the Principal and/or Admissions Director if requested by the Admissions Office
Prepare for the HSPT with St. Catherine’s: Nov. 3, 1-3 p.m.
Take the HSPT at St. Catherine’s
Priority Application Deadline: January 10, 2019
In order for your daughter to receive her decision letter with the first set of letters that will be mailed in January, she must have her application in by January 10, 2019.
Applications will also be accepted on a rolling admissions basis through the spring and are processed on a first come, first served basis.
HSPT Test Dates:
- Saturday, November 17, at St. Catherine
- Saturday, December 1, at St. Catherine (with accommodations)
- Saturday, February 2, at St. Catherine
Prep Course at St. Catherine: Saturday, November 3. 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Fall Open House: Sunday, November 4, 1-3 p.m.
Spring Open House: Sunday, January 27, 2018, 1-3 p.m.
Acceptance to SCA is based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Attending a shadow day
- Registration for and satisfactory performance on the High School Placement Test
- Completed application for admission
- Successful completion of the 8th grade
- Formal meeting and/or interview with the Principal and/or Director of Admissions if requested by the Admissions Office
At-a-Glance Admissions Overview
Click here to view in full screen.