- Attend a Shadow Day
- Take the HSPT Prep Course (optional) – sign up here
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Submit all steps of application online:
- Family interview with the Principal and/or Admissions Director, if requested by the Admissions Office
Prepare for the HSPT with St. Catherine’s: Nov. 2, 9am – 12pm
Take the HSPT at St. Catherine’s
Priority Application Deadline: January 9, 2020
In order for your daughter to receive her decision letter with the first set of letters that will be mailed in January, she must have her application in by January 9, 2020.
Applications will also be accepted on a rolling admissions basis through the spring and are processed on a first come, first served basis.
HSPT Test Dates:
- Saturday, November 23, at St. Catherine
- Saturday, December 7, at St. Catherine (with accommodations)
- Saturday, February 1, at St. Catherine
Prep Course at St. Catherine: Saturday, November 3. 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Click here to register!
Fall Open House: Sunday, October 20, 2019, 1-3 p.m.
Spring Open House: Sunday, February 2, 2020, 1-3 p.m.
Acceptance to SCA is based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Attending a shadow day
- Registration for and satisfactory performance on the High School Placement Test
- Completed application for admission
- Successful completion of the 8th grade
- Formal meeting and/or interview with the Principal and/or Director of Admissions if requested by the Admissions Office
At-a-Glance Admissions Overview
Click here to view in full screen.